European Bier Cafe
Pub, Brewery, Bar
- Small bouncers, easy goin place.
- Had the beef ribs three times, fantastic. Good beers and friendly service too
- Had grilled fish & salad for Friday lunch. Long wait for a tiny piece of average tasting fish. Not worth the $19. Never coming back.
- Great selection of beers & yummy food!
- $10 pizza and half price tap biers on a Monday. Beers would be expensive on any other day.
- Good bar for singles.
- Its the most decidedly average pub in Melbourne. Though it does regularly have live comedy, so thats good.....
- Peter Helliar is hilarious!
- The Parmas are pre-made so they can't do them without Ham
- Good pub over multiple levels, lots of seating. Rooftop is a completely different vibe!
- One of the only cafes with a decent amount of Belgian beers in Melbourne. Includes Chimay, delirium tremens and karmeliet!
- There are good nibbles here as well as beer
- Really nice beers with a huge choice! The rooftop is cool but not as impressive as it could be. On Monday all beers are half-breed!
- Good specials (half price beers on Monday) but that means masses of drunk students
- The most European pub in Melbourne. (Excluding ethnic pubs like Irish bars)
- Go there on Mondays after seven and get every beer for half the price.
- Be careful with your shit, thieves operate here
- Great beer on tap selection and a pretty good parma
- Pretty good place, not too noisy, didn't have any food but it smelt good going pass.
- Don't bother redeeming your loyalty award of a free beer. They just look at you confused and then tell you they cancelled that