Dive Bar, Bar, Pub
10:00pm - 12:00am
- Let's be honest here... It's a typical expat/forreigners place. Food is so-so and for expat prices. Just go here for a beer and the live music (after 9:30 pm)
- You can find many kind of different beer. But also you have to try Chinese brand 'TsingTao'
- Try the garlic bread
- Hawaii pizza is good, but it has chicken, didn't expect that.
- Perfect mushrooms soup
- Perfect for live music in hangzhou ...
- Ekmek ici Mantar Corbasi
- Great nachos. Happy hour from 17:00 to 20:00. Buy a drink, get one free.
- Cool live band. Nice place for the last sangria in Hangzhou.
- Good place for a happy hour. The band is great and the environment is cheerful.
- I Love the Quesadilas. Tue Content of Gin in Gin Tonic is good. Happy Hour is a bargain
- Great place to kick back and relax
- Really good live music from 9:00 pm.
- Works at late hours
- Great selection of beer, with outdoor sitting area.
- The food selection is not as good as before... As well the draft beer selection. Also no serve at all.
- Yes, this place doesn't offer the best western food in the world but perfect for picky travelers who just want something familiar to eat. Stuffed chicken is good. Veggie soup not so much.
- Nice atmosphere with the surrounding nature. The burgers tasted pretty good as well. The only thing I didn't like was the watermelon juice.
- This pub is one of the best places in hangzhou. To spend nice time definitely you go to there with your friends or by yourself. You can find music group is enough good. Hangzhou da vaktinizi geirin
- Beer selection better than typical mediocre second-tier city western restaurant. Nice.