- Did you know that the world's first GSM call was made here by Finnish prime minister Harri Holkeri July 1, 1991? Call a friend to celebrate over 20 years of GSM calls.
- Watch out for the seaguls! They grab your lunch or ice cream before you know it!
- Grab some lunch from the nearby shops and have a nice picnic at the park.
- Liikaa lokkeja :(
- , ! , , ! !
- The perfect place for a picnic with a bottle of bubbly. The best ice cream from the south side west end of the park
- Free Wifi @ Helsingin Kaupungin WLAN.
- , , , . ,
- Esplanadparken kom p kartan s sent som 1812. Lget mellan Norra- och Sdra Esplanaden utgr n idag stadens absoluta mittpunkt. Du finner flera dylika centrum i staden om du bara sker runt lite.
- Especially nice in the afternoons - after all the lights are turned on. Good place where to search for nice restaurants/ bars.
- Beautiful park, perfect to chill on the grass
- One of the most beautiful places in town and a great park. You may seat on a bench, or have a coffee, and then just go for a shopping. Lots of alternatives.
- eat your ice cream really fast.
- Kesisin pahempi kuin Kontulan ostari.
- Free wifi. Really nice
- A nice small park in the middle of the city center.
- , . .. ))