Espanola Way Village
- Want to taste the best places in south beach? Join us at the south beach food tour! www.sobefoodtours.com
- Your Miami food tour will now approach Espanola Way, a beautiful street that encompasses aspects of Spain.
- We finish the tour here! - try the Sobe food tour for the best cuisine in Miami beach! www.sobefoodtours.com
- Beautiful historic street full of shops, restaurants and of course places to stay like our beautiful vacation rental apartments.
- A lovely little thoroughfare with pricey restaurants. Check out the linen store or take a great selfie. Cheaper better eats on Washington Ave nearby.
- CHECK OUT BODIES KNEADED MASSAGE SPA & ART BY MARIANO PICOS IN THE VILLAGE OF ESPANOLA WAY. 1451 DREXEL AVENUE. - BETWEEN Espaola WAY & 15TH STREET.
- Festa muito boa no "Cinco de Mayo"!
- Worth the stop at night. A little more laid back.
- Smells like turd around here!
- Italian restaurant is awesome
- Drexel Irish Pub, Cafe Nuvo anda Havana 1957 are top places for dining and hanging out in this great street.
- Super cute street, full of latin restaurants!
- Great resteraunts and should have been called little Italy with the 4 Italian restaurants
- It's very small, but a very beautiful area to have dinner at.
- Cibo, sapori e profumi latini a due passi dal centro di Miami Beach !
- Makarnalat gayet baarl
- Such a beautiful little village, great scenes and cafes and restaurants! Makes you forget you're in the United States
- Siempre es agradable pasear por espaola way!
- Un lugar precioso con todas las letras
- Pretty neighborhood for food and drinks