- The veal Enzo is amazing. Wow. #food
- fried calamari baked clams
- Always great at Enzos. Top notch service and food. Id recommend trying to get seated in front part of restaurant. Its the original seating area and has much more character IMO.
- Excellent find on Arthur Ave. just off 187th St. in the Bronx. Had delicious chicken parm. Fabulous marinara sauce. Brother Steve had eggplant parm. Couldnt believe how fast he scarfed it up.
- Italian food. Everything was great. Pasta.
- The Fried Meatballs and the Veal Chop were were very nicely done
- One of Arthur Avenue's best! A cozy atmosphere as well.
- Authentic Italian restaurant where the owner will take your order and make sure everything is served on time.
- The best Chinese food
- Lightly fried calamari in a tangy, spicy tomato sauce: if this special is on offer, do not miss it.
- Food is always amazing! You can't go wrong.
- At least the bread was good!
- Food was good, service good.
- The penne vodka is delicious. One of the best places on Arthur Ave
- SPICY MEATBALLS for appetizer, oh my goshhh they are delicious.
- Food is overpriced. Too loud. Service sucked. Sauce was bland and they didn't have any classics like lasagna, spaghetti and meatballs, baked ziti, and fettuccini alfredo
- Dont forget the meatball appetizer will not disappoint
- Burratta amazing!