- 1 1/2 pounds Mushrooms, smaller ones preferred for appetizers
- Olive Oil, for greasing the baking sheet
- 8 ounces Soft Goat Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, very finely minced
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Prep: Remove the stems from the mushrooms. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Make the filling: Stir together cream cheese, thyme, rosemary, garlic and black pepper until well combined.
- Fill the mushrooms: Using a teaspoon, fill the prepared mushroom caps with the goat cheese mixture.
- Bake: Arrange on the grease baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until filling is hot and slightly bubbly.