- Best place to eat on campus. Complementary drinks with your meal and the high tables in the back are great for getting work done.
- Right in front of E2 there are a few benches & tables. This is a great place to study bc it is right under the trees which make for some great shade!!
- The nicest staff at any eatery on campus. Stop by for the healthy food choices!
- All of their food is good for you and the environment, andd the people who work here are super nice :)
- Such a delicious and healthy place to eat. My favorite thing to get is the soup with half of a grilled cheese!
- The food here is very healthy! If you want a nice change from the madness of the MU walk up to engrained! You will not regret it. The food is great and the drinks are refreshing
- Super healthy food choices and you can use Sun Dollars. It's definitely a nice place to relax between classes and get multiple drink refills.
- scallopini and eclairs are particularly good today
- Engrained serves locally grown and sustainable meals made to order, displays information about local farms, and provides tips on ways patrons can incorporate eco-conscious behaviors into daily life.
- They seriously have the best green tea ever! And you can get any drink sangria style. Benches and tables outside too.
- Get the lemon raspberry muffin with your coffee. It is sweet and the perfect companion for your coffee!
- Come early :) come say hi and write on our community board!!!! we love all of you!!! Sorry for the long lines!!! Working on getting a second register hahah
- Its healthy. Guess i cant complain.
- Had the salmon. Was okay.
- I wouldn't eat here cause of the kind of people who make your food. The pastry chef irene valenzuela is a drunk, a drug addict and a liar. who knows what your food will have in it.
- Upscale dine in restaurant on campus, light and delicious food
- Once a month they have an all-you-can-eat buffet for $5 if you buy your ticket early. Super good food, super fast.
- need to train employees on how to make espresso beverages, have yet to have a coffee from here yet that was made correctly. If you're in a rush stick to plain iced coffee or tea.
- Most amazing place to eat on ASU's Tempe campus. Everyone can find something to eat here and its a great spot to sit down and take a load off. The staff is super friendly, I always feel welcomed!
- Best place to eat at the MU! Only a little it more expensive than anywhere else, but definitely worth it.