Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Airport
- No free wifi!?!
- Free breakfast and "manager's reception" (free happy hour). Sweet deal!
- Breakfast here is not just for hotel guests. Great value for $10.95 per person. Everything including beverages and cooked to order omeletes!
- Way too expensive for what you get!
- Only here for a beer with my uncle who got stranded at Pdx overnight. Seems like a decent place, if you're into low flying aircraft noise.
- Pool open until MIDNIGHT! Awesome rooms, awesome breakfast buffet, and quite the party in the evening at the lounge with FREE BEER!
- Ever wonder what it feels like to be a rotisserie chicken? Turn on the heat lamp in your bathroom and find out for yourself.
- They allow pets so you can get a funky smelling room.
- Some rooms smell funky.
- Breakfast buffet free every morning 7 to 9, don't have a bag and don't dress sketchy and Yr fed
- Many Hilton properties (including this one) now use a super obnoxious air freshener. These are actually clipped to the vent and can be removed, just ask front desk!
- Friendly staff, beautiful property.
- Acceptable for short stays next to the airport. Weekend breakfast starts at 0730, which is late in hotel land.
- Beautiful lobby, they locked our bikes up for us!!!
- Try the halibut fish and chips. Delicious!!
- Great place to stay business or pleasure travel.
- Get OUT! They have a Bloody Mary bar at breakfast.
- Free awesome breakfast buffet. Definitely worth it!
- Plenty of free wifi if you're a HHonors member
- Get crazy drunk at the Manager's Reception! (Free Sour Patch Kids also included)