Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Matinees are only $5!
- Careful cars get broke into all the time here and theatre refuses to install security cameras or get security for the parking lot! Goto MJR southgate if you wanna be safe!
- The blonde girl will hook you up with buttery popcorn if you ask! This place is so much better than MJR or AMC.
- Tag @Emagine Woodhaven on FaceBook and get $2 Off your concession purchase!!
- The seats right behind the wheel chair area toward the front are the best seats. You can put your feet up on the railing.
- Love that you can pick your where you want to sit,and the theater is always clean! The concession prices are a bit high, but the fact they serve alcohol makes up for it.
- The drink prices are reasonable, and the mixed drinks are surprisingly strong!
- So much better than MJR! Great leather seats, fresh popcorn and the place is clean!
- Join their club. You are going anyway, might as well get free movie tickets and combos!!!
- If you like alcohol try the Thirty and Flirty and the Ironman. They have cocktails, frozen cocktails, wine, beer, and shots!
- Mjr is better
- Matinees are now $6 but students are $5. Got school age kids get student price
- Get crunk before you go get swasted there
- Matinee now $6.
- Saved 50 cents from comming here instead of Mjr. Woop.... and I got beer... great Friday night
- Offer a student discount too.
- I mean you can have a beer & watch a movie... & I ain't talking about no paper cup, A glass of beer!
- Very nice theater, ticket prices are decent but the concessions are totally outrageous a small slurpee $5.00?! Bosco sticks are either 5 or 6 dollars. Either eat before or after you come here.
- It's like downriver's best kept secret. The theaters look nice and the seats are comfortable.
- Always bring a sweater!