Ellis Island Casino & Brewery
- The steak special is now $7.99
- Like us on facebook. Receive special offers and have a chance to win free play.
- Secret steak special. Not on the menu. Yum!!!!! Homemade root beer or beer, steak, salad, veggie and potato. All for $8!!
- Get a pork chop dinner with mash potatoes and vegetables for just under $9. Other deals include steak and eggs for $4.99 and a $7.99 steak, which includes a beer.
- For less than $2 a glass, enjoy this casino's own brewed beer inside the karaoke lounge. Want to sing? Make sure your pipes are finely-tuned as you're not dealing with amateurs here!
- Cheap Beer like $2 bucks
- Mumbling Elvis is Italian, his name is Vinny.
- The $6.99 10oz Sirloin steak dinner includes choice of soup or salad & glass of beer or rootbeer. Sunday night food special is $3.99 spagetti w/ 3 meatballs, soup or salad.
- If a have a players card... Always play the free money.. You'll be a happy camper like me!!
- $4.00 for two beers - Total. Cheap.
- Steak Special is a welcome sight for those that have lost big on the slots. $7.99 gets you a good steak, side, salad, green beans and a craft beer.
- Voted #1 Brewery in Nevada by theNational Brewer's Association (June 2008)
- Cheap beer, great pizza at Metro Pizza and of course the BBQ at the restaurant cafe. It's definitely got that old-vegas, old downtown vibe. A local favorite.
- To get the $7.99 steak ask for the 'house special'
- It isnt on the Caf menu, but the dinner includes a good 10-ounce sirloin, baked potato, soup or salad, even a beer fro $7.99. Shhh!
- Sing for your Supper! Sing a song in the style or genre of the night & enter to win a $30 Dinner Gift Certificate! Monday Nights from 9pm to 12am in April
- 6.99 steak special with a beer can't beat it
- $4.99 steak & eggs breakfast. Must ask for it, not on menu. Til 11am.
- The steak special used to be the best deal in town, not any more. Now you have to gamble to be able to order it. Go for the rack of ribs or something else on the menu instead.
- The 8.99 steak special is just OK. You're better off spending $13.99 on the prime rib. Most of the rest of the menu is awesome and very affordable. $2 20 oz. amber beer can't be beat.