1555 Asylum Ave (btw Golf Rd. & Sycamore Rd.)
West Hartford, CT 06117
- Oldest municipal rose garden in the U.S. Flowers still look great in October!
- Try the ICE CREAM!!
- Played little league baseball here back in 1986, a lot of good memories here.
- Third week in June = Roses at their peak!
- The most beautiful place of flowers there on July 6th
- Go to Elizabeth Park and spend all day in the sunshine. Visit the rose garden and grab a bite to eat at the Pond House. Bring friends!
- This park is excellent for metal detecting.
- Perfect park for a picnic
- Rizzutos Grill west Hartford - great lunch! Memorable!!
- Pond house is great, love the park but maybe it's more of a place for buffets and parties? My handsome boyfriend and I left to go somewhere else after waiting for a while.
- Great place to relax and coming with nature. Their herb garden is underrated and oft overlooked!
- Free yoga in the park through October 2015 on Wednesdays at 5:30. Look up Downtown Yoga for details.
- Iris, Roses and Weather
- Love the sleigh riding!!
- If roses are your favorite you must come here
- A nice spot to read on a summer afternoon
- Great brunch at Pond House.
- Pond house cafe on the property has amazing brunch.
- So beautiful in the fall!
- This place is a sanctuary but watch out for the hoodlums that roll up in packed 1990's minivans and blast terrible music. Proximity to the hood brings the riff-raff.