4837 Nesconset Hwy (Terryville Road)
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776
- Best chicken fingers everrrr.
- The corn fritters here are amazing!!!! The maple syrup butter is a little strange though
- Corn fritters are the bomb!!! And the maple butter is awesome.!!
- Great deals on booze and apps. Nice people and a fun place to bring ur kids. A hidden gem!!!
- The pecan crusted chicken salad is soooo good.
- Great food and service. Matthew was quite possibly the best waiter I have ever had.
- Everybody come see Lori. She's an amazing server, great at what she does.
- Nicole the bartender is the best! So fun and pleasant to talk to! And makes great drinks!
- Slowest beer service known to modern man
- The service is kind of slow if you have time to kill its fine but the food is good and the drinks are cold
- Worst service in the world. Had to beg for drink refills & salsa for chips. Waitress stopped by table once after taking order. Now charge for 2nd basket of chips which had less chips than free one.
- New ownership 40 beers hope its just as good. Lots of TVs. And opened later.
- Love the roadside BBQ combo
- We arrived a party of 8 and told 15 minutes waited 50. Too loud, service was poor, food surprisingly average. Too small for a live band. Big tables were taken by band people all night.
- Crab Quesadillas, Lobster Ravioli and Veggie Sliders are no longer available but they're on the menu still.
- sangria here is so so fab!<!<