El Toro Cantina
- You better say hello! Or I'll break ya legs.
- The manager Paul rocks!
- Make sure to be aggressive or else you'll never get served. :(
- make sure to hit this place Friday nights for dollar tacos...
- Crap food, crap service. The only good thing are the tv's. My advice is don't bother!
- Tell me... Do you know what brings you complete joy in life? What pushes you to uncover your desires? If you do... Start uncovering.
- https://foursquare.com/view_photo?id=5025e54de4b068847f7fb15c Find Rex's card here and play the www.miraclemileparadox.com game! A free scavenger hunt playing until the end of August '12.
- Skip the shitty food, just get some shitty Margs and watch some sports. Enjoy.
- $1 tacos on Tuesdays! Try the downtown brown too.
- Ask to have the hot librarian as your waitress. She's the one that looks like a hot librarian.
- If you see me, say hello! I'm always here!
- When you see Dave yell "long live the chippy king!" And throw your hands in the air.
- order the Ensalada Loca (beef not chicken) or Tortilla Soup. both are great.
- $4 house margaritas all day sat & sun!
- Tortilla soup is amazing!
- The highlight of the visit was the cheesy decor which was fun. The service was poor and the food was absolutely horrible. Not even any queso chips! What kind of TexMex place is this?
- Horrible service
- Crap food, crap service and $13 dollars for a microwaved burrito. Avoid.
- Despise this place!
- Why go here when you can get better food and drinks for the same price at Candela?