El Taco Veloz
1745 W Chicago Ave
Chicago, IL 60622
- Best taco place ever!
- 99 cent taco Tuesdays!
- Torta Suiza is delish!
- The barbacoa is super legit.
- Ive never had a bad meal here
- $1 taco tuesday
- Of all places in Chicago, this may be the ace I keep in my sleeve when entertaining. Late night Mexican karaoke with amazing authentic food. Best fried catfish I've ever had. Los encurtidos=
- Great tripe tacos (yes tripe), suadero's good too, tongue is dry tho
- Karaoke on the weekends! Delicious cheap and authentic food.
- If you wanna sing a Spanish Karaoke, here is the place!
- Had tacos de al pastor and suadero. Not bad at all. But service was poor. Might come back.
- Best cecina tacos in town.
- The grilled onions are dynamite.
- Rodney Staton, chef of The Drawing Room, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Chorizo & egg burrito.
- Pretty good value and authentic food!
- Delicious and authentic Mexican food! Chicken enchiladas verdes were yummy.
- The carne en su jugo is a def. MUST!
- Pork Taco? Legit!
- Veggie huarache was filling and tasty. They dont skimp out on any ingredient !
- Best veggie tacos in the city.