El Puerto Seafood and Fish Market
511 W 125th St (Amsterdam and Broadway)
New York, NY 10027
- Instead of steaming fish & shrimp, broil it with garlic season. Promise u'll love it!
- The salmon broiled amazing!
- If you don't want to pick out your seafood, the options above the counter are great for the first timer. Porgy and snapper are fried lightly, not oily and seasoned just right.
- The steamed shrimp with salmon and some vegetables was on point.
- The Best :)
- OPEN 24Hrs/7Days - Steamed Anything in there is go. They also have good Calamari.
- I'm from Jersey & if it didn't cost do much to get here I'd be here at least twice a week. FOOD WAS EPIC
- Steamed Fresh Fish
- Best Fish spot in New York!!!
- You can pick out not only your salmon, shrimp, scallops, crab, and many other options yourself; but also the preparation: steamed, broiled, or fried. Any choice is a good choice here.
- The steamed seafood.
- the best
- Broiled salmon in garlic and onions
- OPEN 24HOURS STEAMED SEAFOOD... SEAVYYYYYYY
- Best seafood spot!
- Healthy and delicious.
- This place is crowded at 3 am like its 3 pm good food indeed def going back of u need some fresh seafood late and u can get there try it out
- OPEN 24 HOURS PICK YOUR FOOD THEY FRY IT AND OFF TO EAT EAT EZ...
- The lines are ridiculous. Going early will save you time
- Great food when u drunk the best