- Bring cash. No checks or card!
- They accept card now. Which is great! Also, they have THE best salsa. Ever.
- It's an old locals' favorite and a great spot for Margaritas and Mexican food. Their food is authentic and good. They don't take check or card so bring cash. There is an ATM by the front door.
- Best chips and salsa. And you gotta get the cheeses to go with it yummo! !
- Love the authentic feeling. The crowded feel. Love the sopapias.
- If you go when the wind is blowing, you can smell the dog food factory which is right down the street.
- Great local place. Everything they have is great.
- Cheap prices. Good Food.
- The owner Tony is a chef from the CIA in NYC. Amazing.
- Cheese in the warm salsa!
- Sopapillas dots! Caramel butter!
- Energy solutions arena
- Bad service. My meat was still cold, and it was so dark in there I could barley read the menu. If you go, remember to take a flashlight.
- I order food to eat here and also get a big bowl of chili verde to take home. LOVE IT!
- Worst service I've ever had!! This place has turned into a crap hole. Do not get Lisa as a server!! Waited 50 mins for food. And had to pay for chips and salsa !!!
- This place is a Classic from my High School days. #3 Combination Dinner - the El Matador! Bonneville High School
- You can pay with cards now!
- Debit & Credit Cards & Cash, No Longer Accepting Checks
- Taking Debit & Credit Cards starting 10/03/2011