El Manantial Restaurant
$ $ $
12050 North Shore Dr Ste A (at Parkcrest Cir)
Reston, VA 20190
- Worst soft shell crab I have ever had! Laden in,butter and literally fried rather than pan sauteed. Horrible
- Try the lobster fricasses but stay away from the soft shell crab. Also the tomato & crab bisque is worth it but the endive salad is way too small for the $
- Soft shell crabs and seafood paella are superb!
- Oven cooked pizza!! Delicious!
- ASK FOR Raul ..Great food and Service
- Went last night with friends. The restaurant is an eclectic combination of Spanish, French & Italian. The food is excellent. Our friend is right, in a better location, you couldn't get a table easily.
- Go to El Manantial on a Friday night for the flamenco show with guitarists, singers and dancers