3508 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90026
- Try the Cuban food.
- I love this place. Not to many real Cuban food spots in LA. This is one of the best.
- The only Cuban place I'll eat at in LA. I'm from Miami, so my standards for Cuban food are high.
- no bueno!!!
- ask them for the picadillo special, its not on the menu and they only offer it once a week
- Quaint but delicious Cuban food.
- plantains were good, smoothie really tasty, saltado chicken wasn't good
- The lechon asado is unreal.
- Excelente todo, recomiendo el lechn y el congr excelentes
- Me encant, el lechn est excelente y el congr muy bueno, lo recomiendo al 100%
- Named Best Cuban Fried Rice in our 2015 Best of L.A. issue!
- The Cuban sandwiches are great, and the specials board often has tempting offerings, but the must-have dish here is the lechon asado.
- As an antidote to the hipster explosion that's happened along the rest of Sunset Boulevard, you could do worse than stop by for a meal at El Cochinito.
- Named on our Ten Best Restaurants in Silver Lake 2015!
- For a LA Cuban spot it's good! I only wish that the Cafe was done the Old School way, allow the milk to thicken in the Pot and then Poured into coffee. Other wise I really enjoy it.
- Delicious and authentic Cuban food here. EVERYTHING is good.
- Fantastic roasted pork and ropa vieja. Make sure to order tostones!
- Get the Pan Con Lechon or the Cochinito sandwich (slow roasted pulled pork and plantain)
- Food: very good. Service: very poor.... To bad that the bad service ruined my experience.
- Not impressed