El Cid Mexican Cuisine
- Try the chicken breast tacos. great service and some good Mexican food on your way back from Yosemite
- If the salsa is too mild, ask for something hotter... Omg. The hot ones are the best!!!
- Love the chips and salsa
- Very good Margaritas ( on the rocks, frozen are too bland!)..food is ok, not spectacular.. Service is good, prices are fair.
- The best Mexican food un town.
- For Mexican food its very bland no flavor.. Service is good! Meatball soup is good
- My three favorite things: the bean/chorizo dip, the chimichanga w/Chile Verde, and the meatball soup. But everything on the menu is good. The margaritas are excellent!
- Great food and plenty of it! Authentic mexican cuisine.
- Good chips and homemade salsa. Crazy cheap.
- Amazing Mexican cuisine! Staff is also very good, in less than a minute you will waited. And everything is done in a very comfortable atmosphere.
- Yum! Strong Margs! Awesome Chili Rellenos. Great birthday dinner! Treated me right on my special night!
- Locals call this the best restaurant in the area. Good Mexican food.
- Great lunch specials and free chips and salsa
- Very bland food. We tried the veggie burrito and the guacamole tostada and neither impressed. Wouldn't recommend it though service was good and friendly.
- We are from TX and were wanting some Mexican food since we were so far from home. Great enchiladas and the margaritas! The beef and vegetable soup was so good too!
- Best drinks I have had in a long time. They aren't shy when it comes to pouring alcohol. Loved my carnitas and the albondigas soup !
- Service wasn't as good as advertised but food decent
- awesome food and equally awesome service! best Mexican food in Yosemite
- The meatball soup is wonderful. The small portion is enough for most people!
- Not good food, but one of the only options in the area.