El Camino Dining Room
- Breakfast Burritos are big enough for two. Order the Carne Adovata
- French toast is good, sausage are large portion, eggs are are big. Their politeness is probably the best in the city. Red chili sauce is good too. Coffee tastes good.
- I like their French toast
- I love this place. A family place! Great food! Great ambiance.
- easily the best old route 66 diner left in albuquerque. good green chile, too.
- The food, coffee (really good), service and people are great! Try the Juevos Rancheros, delicious!!
- Best homefries!!
- Get the daily special. Always good red chile!