Bar, Dive Bar, Speakeasy
101 Cll Del Cristo
San Juan, San Juan 00901
4:00pm - 4:30am
4:00pm - 4:30am
- holy shit they make strong well drinks here. and for only $4.50!
- This is a dive of the first order. Write your name on the wall, smoke inside. Just get a Medalla Light (local PR Lite beer) and chill out. GREAT jukebox.
- if the jukebox pages don't flip, 01 is beatles, 45 is zeppelin and 46 is pink floyd. you're welcome.
- Grab a sharpie and leave your mark
- If you're in San Juan and you don't sit here for hours drinking Ron del Barrilito, you're missing out on one of the city's greatest pleasures.
- Alguien tiene un sharpie?
- Drink fight fuck.
- you could hit random numbers on the jukebox and it would still be great. leave your name on the wall in sharpie!
- This dive is full of character and has a classic rock 'n' roll jukebox. The walls are covered in graffiti, there is a pool table and it's right in the middle of the Old City.
- best bar ever!
- You might find a pirate here. Best bar in OSJ, no question.
- El Batey is an amazing dive bar. Don't look for food or restrooms, but for cheap drinks and pool and a little of the sketchy charm you gotta go. Find David and smoke a cigar with him.
- Great place to hang out! Cheap beer! If you are there say hello to Lou... He's the bald guy at the bar!
- If grace is here do not speak to her, she may dislike you
- De los mejores sitios en VSJ, ese Jukebox hay que envidiarlo
- As a nashville native, this is a great dirty rock n roll kinda bar for cheap beers and muy bueno musica.
- Chill environment, strong drinks, super interesting wallpaper. Bring a sharpie... You'll know what to do.
- Good spot for a Medalla
- Love the lamps!!
- With Zelda at El Batey...we have arrived!