Einstein Bros Bagels
126 Ned R McWherter (University of Memphis)
Memphis, TN 38152
- Try the pumpkin cream cheese in the fall.
- Try the cafe caramel blender
- Don't eat the muffins, they're usually stale.
- Expect to wait in line... Always!
- Try a sourdough bagel with hummus.
- In between classes the line can get really long but I love their drinks and the fact that you can stop by on the way into the library
- They have the best bagels! Staff is helpful and quick.
- My favorite thing here is a toasted honey whole wheat bagel with peanut butter, yum! They have a large selection of bagels. The staff is so friendly every time I come.
- Nicest service on campus.
- I dare you to look at the nutrition information for the blended drinks!
- BLT on asiago! Or bagel dogs
- Get the hot sandwiches or the pizza bagel!
- I love the different bagels, I also like the fact its located on campus so I can walk there ,usually not a long wait when I go
- Try the Carmel high rise latte. It gives you the boost you need during finals
- Rather walk to starbucks or dunkin, but it makes the library smell so good!
- Love, love love their food! Such a friendly work staff. Side note: Their white chocolate mocha is bomb!
- This is one of the best paces to grab a snack if you do not have classes near the UC. Its located in the campus library and has breakfast and lunch options in addition to a full coffee menu.
- Long wait - Turkey bacon avocado on Asiago bagel is to die for
- I spend a lot of time studying in the library, so I usually pick up a spinach/cheese bagel to munch on! Its pretty good, and according to friends, the pizza bagel is tasty .
- I always come here more often during Finals week, because its in the same building as the Library. SOconvenient, & the foods are always made to order! I love to pair my sandwiches w/ their smoothie.