Movie Theater, Indie Movies
805 E Pine St (btwn Broadway & Harvard Ave)
Seattle, WA 98122
- Friday & Saturday Night Midnight movies are some of the best classic films with some of the best audiences you could ask for. My favorite movie theatre in Seattle.
- go here during SIFF. eat popcorn
- check out the weekend Midnight screenings...they are AWESOME!
- Housed in this former Masonic Temple, the Egyptian Theatre transformed this brick hall in the 1980s into a Egyptian cine palace harking back to film theater's gilded age. Enjoy SIFF each Spring here!
- Creepiest men's restroom ever.
- Best theatre to run up on the stage naked in Seattle!
- Midnight movies on Friday and Saturday are usually excellent choices.
- Excellent remodel including beer and wine. Comfy seats
- Stop stalking me, Rachel
- Take a peek at their midnight showings. They usually show fantastic old-school movies for the late night crowd.
- Be sure to use the flavored salts on your popcorn. Balcony seats are the shiznit.
- One of those old, one screen theaters. Beer, wine, balcony.
- A nice and well maintained old school cinema. Don't judge by its facade.
- Rocky horror cast is awesome
- Good selection of movies in stiff cinemas, only the seats are horrible and not comfortable at all. But the movies worth the visit.
- They serve alcohol at the concessions, and host monthly showings of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" with a live shadowcast.
- Been a while, last here for a #Miyazaki festival...
- Beatiful theater. Good beer and wine selection for a theater. Wish they had more options for snacks other than your typical candy and popcorn. I was looking forward to a hot dog or nachos.
- Been here twice since they re-opened, and loved it both times. Employees are super friendly, amazing ambiance and decent selection of snacks. Just wish they had a wider selection of films at once...
- Great old theater that doesn't have a bad seat in the house. Beer and wine avail too