Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) (Lot 18A, Level 5, Main Terminal Building)
Sepang, Selangor 64000
+60 3-8787 3812
- Food is very expensive but the taste does not live up to the pricing. The dim sum is overcooked as well.Overall, a so-so experience.
- Dim sum choice is very limited. Service is not up to standard of a pricey restaurant
- Expensive but taste is ok. Probably should not be your first choice at this airport.
- Dim sum! Awesome
- The fruit juices are only half glass full... !!!
- Ramadan meal not bad!!! - sayur wif squid sambal
- Luv the chee cheong fun.....multi triple yummmehhhh!!!!!
- The food was good but its a bit expensive.
- Had iftar here today. Chinese food : fries garoupa, fried sweet sour chicken, shrimps & veggie for 6 pax. Rm300++ is definitely not worth it.
- Dim Sum n Fried Rice
- Pricey but the taste is there...
- Just order these: Cantonese kuey teow, hokkein udon & chinese fried rice! Too bad their sauce for the dimsum tak sedap sgt.
- The food doesn't justify the prices, only so-so... Aging decor and unfriendly staff doesn't help either
- An overly overpriced restaurant that served a rather normal taste food. Dim sum choices are less. Not really a first choice place to dine. ;)
- Overpriced food with so-so taste -.-
- C graded services...
- food was ok. service was almost non existant and it was expensive. the staff snubbed me for not tipping. i dont tip ghosts.
- Very nice taste