- Try the Breakfast a la carte and you'd have the perfect start into your day.
- Great Brunch! "Make you own Bloody Mary" is so cool.
- Meetings! Good location just outside Liverpool St station. Coffee or beer depending on time of day. Nice comfy seats out the back if you prefer a more chilled vibe. Staff are very attentive.
- Lamb, beef .. Pretty good over all. Excellent Value with the TasteCard
- Service good food ok for the price
- Hidden in plain site nice grub
- Great for a breakfast meeting
- Good that it still open...
- Lovely venue, nice food, but...waiters always trying to put you in a rush, even when the restaurant is empty for an half. Pissed off.
- The steaks are excellent as are the fish and chips but sticky toffee pudding had burnt acrid flavour and was clearly microwaved, one to avoid.
- Diamond members can order anything that they want from the breakfast menu, free of charge. Just give the waited your room #
- Serves breakfast later than 1901 for hotel guests that want to sleep in a bit.
- The hanger steak is off the menu. The fish is good (seared salmon, bream, maybe. The ribeye, too)
- The hanger steak (with salsa verde) and squid & chorizo salad are excellent.