East Noodle (Ramen & Robatayaki)
119 2nd Ave (East 7th Street)
New York, NY 10003
- Surprised at all the negative comments. I think this place is great. I love the beef ramen. Spicy is good too but just a little too spicy for me!
- Come for the ramen, stay your the 90s euro-dance!
- Horrible! It's gotta be new owner with new staff. It was bad but not like this. Tried 5 dishes and 7 yakitories but I spit out most of them.
- Okonomiyaki ftw!
- $2 beers Mon-Thu but food was SOO bad. Eggnoodle buns w/ pork for starters good, rest was just WTF? With all the options in the neighborhood - would never recommend anyone going.Nice service though :)
- I think this place was delicious! I don't understand what all the criticism is about but the beef roman was great!
- The service and food here are great. Love the cafeteria setup and the tv that shows how food was made and discovered.
- Only spice seafood ramen is worth trying here. Save your money elsewhere if you want shiyo or miso ramen.
- Deeelish pork buns!!
- Spicy pork! And make sure you get a seat where you can see the Tv and watch the how-to videos.
- Tofu & Vegetable Ramen is the best
- So sad. There's so much good food in this neighborhood. This place is not. Avoid. Like. The. Plague.
- Oily noodle. Nice service
- There is always a sale on Ramen here. Good cheap pork buns and yakitori (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Dollar menu isn't bad but you have to have a min. Order of 8 bucks.
- Went here due to the other famous jap. restaurants being closed. Disappointed at the max! Japanese pancake was oily and heavy. Tried the spicy beef ramen, not all that good. Overall, no bueno!
- I had karaage, okonomiyaki, and a couple of yakotoris and they were all highly disappointing. I might come back to drink and the ambiance is cool but I won't be eating here again.
- $2.50 draft sapparo $12 pitchers and a dollar menu!
- The bibimbap is pretty excellent!
- Great lunch specials