Casual Family Dining Franchise Introduces New Limited Time Offer with Proceeds Donated to Local Animal Charities
Winston-Salem, NC (RestaurantNews.com) East Coast Wings & Grill, a North Carolina based casual family dining restaurant with an emphasis on buffalo wings, is introducing a new limited time offer that puts a gourmet twist on an American tradition – the hotdog.
Whether grilled, baked or broiled, hotdogs have a long history of being a celebrated entrée nationwide. Taking note of this staple, East Coast Wings & Grill will be unveiling a series of gourmet hotdogs for a limited time starting March 9, 2016. Offered system-wide, the foundation of these menu items begin with a jumbo, 100 percent beef Hebrew National hotdog sandwiched between a toasted sub roll. Considering different regions have established a specific set of condiments and garnish preferences, the franchise will be offering the following variations:
- The Carolina Dog— Paying tribute to a Carolina classic, guests will be served a hotdog smothered in East Coast Wings & Grill’s house chili and signature coleslaw—finished with sprinkled fresh onions.
- The Chicago Dog— In traditional Chicago fashion, this option is comprised of tangy yellow mustard, relish, fresh onions, diced tomatoes, pickles and banana peppers—assembled in that order.
- The East Coast Wings & Grill Dog— Poised to be a new favorite, this variation involves a blanket of East Coast Wings & Grill’s Samuel Adams Beer cheese, topped with grilled onions and peppers, bacon crumbles, crisp shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes.
Priced at $6.99, the new gourmet hotdogs can be paired with lightly seasoned tortilla chips, crispy ale battered fries, freshly sliced potato chips or the East Coast Wings & Grill signature coleslaw. Additionally, for every hotdog sold East Coast Wings & Grill will be donating 25 cents to local animal charities. To kick-off the fundraiser, the brand will be hosting ‘Yappy Hours’ in select markets where dogs and their owners can dine “alfresco”.
East Coast Wings & Grill has a history of winning over hearts and stomachs with its nationally award-winning wing sauces that are mixed to order with the freshest ingredients. Inspired by different cultures—The Islands, Tex Mex, Classic American, Asian, Southern BBQ, European, Bayou and more—at East Coast Wings & Grill, community members can enjoy dozens of flavors of chicken wings and choose from nine heat intensities, resulting in hundreds of possible combinations that can be added to most entrees and of course, wings. While wings remain a staple, the restaurant’s six-page menu includes burgers, salads, sandwiches and more.
About East Coast Wings & Grill
East Coast Wings & Grill is a fast-growing, casual, family dining franchise that puts the spotlight on buffalo wings. With more than 70 locations nationwide currently operating or in various stages of development, the burgeoning franchise recently secured itself a top spot for the second consecutive year on Restaurant Business Magazine’s “Future 50” list of the fastest-growing U.S. mid-size restaurant chains. Entrepreneur magazine also named East Coast Wings & Grill one of the nation’s top franchise investments, and Franchise Times magazine ranked the company No. 395 on its “Top 200+” list of top revenue-producing U.S. franchises. The concept has also been recognized by The Franchise Grade and Franchise Business Review for transparency during the franchise sales process, franchisee support and overall franchisee satisfaction. Based in North Carolina, East Coast Wings & Grill caters to chicken wing lovers by offering dozens of varying chicken wing flavors that can be paired with nine heat intensities—resulting in hundreds of delicious choices. The extensive menu also includes salads, wraps, sandwiches, burgers and more – all using fresh ingredients. For more information about East Coast Wings & Grill or its franchise opportunities, visit www.eastcoastwings.com or www.eastcoastwingsfranchise.com.
Fishman Public Relations
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record