East Coast Park
Beach, Park, Campground
Along East Coast Pkwy (East Coast Park Service Rd)
+65 1800 471 7300
- A great place to relax.
- Best hangout spots are always the one near the restroom and the tunnel(for easy access in and out to public transport) :P Pack some foods and drinks.
- My paradise on earth...
- Apply sun lotion to protect your skin.
- The original local beach. Sand is not as fine as Sentosa, but place has this charming and chilled vibe. Very relaxing place for a stroll or bike ride.
- A great place to cycle and have a picnic
- cycling is always fun there
- Awesome spot for activities! Like, rollerblading, cycling and chalets!
- Great place for hanging out people watching or looking out over the hundreds of ships anchored there. Go for evening stroll ir a great local meal. :-)
- Good place to have a breather at night and enjoy the night sea scenery.
- one of the best place's in singapore to go for cycling, or camp,fishing,and other loads of activities ..on weekends with friends :-)
- food places
- Great place to start and end our run. Wish they top-up the vending machine more regularly tho. The isotonic drinks are always out of stock.
- Jogging in the morning!
- Incredibly beautiful place for locals and travelers to have a good time. Seaside weather with snacks around makes it the best.
- Rent a bike and pedal until you're hungry!
- Best Singapore Transport For Travellers And Locals
- There's all sorts of activities you can do here. From single cycling, tandem cycling, trishaw cycling, BBQ, camping to roller blading. There's also a place for prawning.
- Everything is good,once you connect yourself to mother nature, sun,sea,sky...