Eagle Rock Plaza
- I love filipina girls.
- Why do I spend so much money at Target?
- Aka the SM Eagle Rock
- A Filipino Mall in a lot of ways I love how Target & Seafood City are close by. There's Goldilocks, Jollibee & Chowking then adjacent is Macy's :)
- Farmers Market Sundays 9-2
- Lots of rude people here and not very clean
- Parking lot design is awkward. Be careful navigating about. Mall is good. Lots of ethnic (Filipino) franchises.
- It's a dying mall. It has all the Filipino stuff in there though.
- This is a tiny mall.
- Okay mall area.
- A little too vacant and small for my taste. Barley any good stores.
- There's a Jolibee inside!
- If you wan Filipino food, this is the place to be! Groceries at Seafood City AND a snack at Jollibee!
- Great place to do all in one things, grocery, Target, and grab some grub at the same time.
- They sometimes film Glee here.
- The PHS Mobile Unit will be here tomorrow to have a few of our wonder-furr adoptable pets take pictures with Santa from 2pm-4pm.
- Stop by rue21 on the upper level they always have a sale !
- Seafood City, Jolibee and Goldilocks are here. Enough said.
- Niko works here and is apparently the mayor.