- Expensive with mediocre food and service; definitely not worth braving the hoards of tourists!
- Very welcome place and staff with reasonable prices! We were here 2 years ago and came back again!
- Piere 39. , . .
- Nice outdoor seating but expensive for average food. Servers also stretched thin - were never even asked if we wanted drink refills even once.
- Great seafood combo platter! Service was friendly and attentive. Great time!
- The service here is a joke. Probably the worst service I have ever seen.
- Oyster shooters are delicious
- Pricy and clam chowder was a fail.
- ooh corned beef hash yummy
- Impressive speed and people! Food is awesome and took no more than 15 min to come. Had a great time !
- It's expensive here but we split the Cable Car combo. Best corn beer hash I've had!
- The crab benedicts are amazing!
- Yenge ve karides enfes
- Great place for drinks and it also has a great brunch
- Get the spicy Bloody Mary, sit outside and choose the Dungeness crab Benedict over the crab omelette!
- Is okay. Overpriced I think for the tourist.
- The bloody mary is delicious!
- Mimosas on Sunday! I did the crab cake benediction, and my hubby vacuumed down the corned beef hash. Thumbs up! Quick service too.
- Good Oysters and Wine for Lunch/Happy Hour.
- Amazing breakfast