E-jo Korean Restaurant
700 E Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89104
- better than the other e Jo in town
- Good Food and Service
- The Kim chi here is the best I've ever had. Read the reviews to understand how to "spice" your soup.
- Beef noodle soup was surprisingly good.
- Very bland and disappointing sullungtang. Beef slices are thick. I would give it a 2/10. Kimchi is pretty good though.
- So good!!!!! >_<// !! Try beef brisket soup, delicious! ! Good kimchi
- Beef brisket soup is delicious. Kimchi is the best I've had. Reasonable price too!
- Kim chi is awesome! Everything tastes homemade. The beef tongue soup was so yummy!