1100 S Braddock Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15218
- Head to Dunning's after catching a flick at the Regent Theater for solid pub grub and stellar service.
- The outside seating has breathed new life into this Regent Square institution.
- Thursday Night= Wing Night! CAROLINA GOLD!!
- Order the best turkey Devonshire this side of the Monongahela.
- Great wraps! Must haves are the BLT and French onion soup!
- A cool quiet snug. Bartending and atmosphere are top-notch.
- The food & service are wonderful! George is the best!
- Grilled cheese. That is all.
- Cute local dive. Had the chicken Parm which was delicious. Also recommend broccoli cheese soup! Wine is $2 off a glass after 6.
- Order a Guinness and note how the shamrock is at the top of the foam.Becky will be happy to make a Shirley Temple for your kids.
- I think Dunnings closed and is now called Ease ??