American, Breakfast, Food
- RFT Best of St. Louis Winner - Best Wine List in a Restaurant (value)
- If its Fall/Winter/Spring ask for the Peppermint Pie! It's divine!
- Local neighborhood restaurant, owned since 1971 by Karen Duffy. Look for her to make the rounds during lunch hour to greet the customers/friends from the area.
- Chicken club is great. 4-cheese pizza is very tasty. Their tortilla soup is, uh, really strange for tortilla soup. Trust their chilled soups, though - so good. And the bartenders know their stuff.
- Potato Salad is great at Duffs!
- Sumptuous chicken and andouille sausage gumbo...and poetry to match on Monday
- Great spot to sit on the sidewalk and people watch
- Pepper steak rocks
- Great broccoli soup! The iced tea has hibiscus in it!
- I just love the chicken club.
- Best omelets in town!
- There are no fryers here, so those fries are baked. Excellent btw.
- i've never had a bad meal at Duff's! breakfast/bruch is amazing here - and they take reservations!
- Red seal ale is what's up
- Try the pepper steak!