2171 2nd Ave (at 112th St)
New York, NY 10029
- Lola is the best. Good country music and bras on the ceiling
- Currently the only stand-alone bar in East Harlem. Cheap cocktails, sexy bartenders and an all-country jukebox.
- The jukebox needs a music makeover from the country staples that are so ho-hum. Nabe shadies mix it up with caucasian lushes for an odd mix of hip or crip. (depending on your outlook) cheap drinks!!!
- Pool table, arcade games, foreign bartenders and eccentric locals :) best dive bar above 96th!
- The actual bar is in the back.
- The first time I went, the special was $12 bottles of New York state 'champagne.' It's The Duck. It's the dream.
- A dive in Spanish Harlem. Cheap drinks and opens at noon. 3 pinball machines (Lethal Weapon 3, NFL, and Road Kings), all in pretty rough condition. Keep asking maybe they will fix them/get new ones.
- On any given night you might meet a stranger that buys you a beer. Its happened few times. PBRs are the common drink of choice for 2$. Few regulars are cool and someone usually always playing pool.
- A cheap dive bar that is hit or miss.
- Dont tell anyone.
- It's an actual dive bar.
- I imagine this is what a bar would be like in Robert Jordan's wheel of time series. Everyone is a Gleeman, you can bring in your own food; its a great dive bar
- Insanely. Affordable.
- Great dive bar. Cheap pitchers. Good pool table
- The only bar that rivals the library.
- Fantastic local dive bar. Great cheap drinks.
- Permanent holiday lights, dollar games of mini pool, and all-day happy hour prices are among the two-room dive saloons top charms.
- Found the coolest bar in Harlem, maybe the city.
- Good neighborhood dive bar. Just remember to count your change.
- $1 happy hour beers!