- I feel like I bumped into the annual convention of the hipster church. The hotel is beautiful though ;)
- Mainly a dining & nightlife destination, but the trendy, cool vibe extends to the hotel rooms. The room layout is a bit odd, but the beds are super comfortable. Head up to PH-D to party the night away
- Highlights from the hotel's entertainment offerings are a pool with a translucent floor, Marble Lane restaurant, and a penthouse nightclub called PH-D from the crew behind Tao and Lavo.
- beautiful day to go....
- Come here if you wanna party with Usher and end up in a lincoln with Justin Bieber's crew and friends (yeah...I don't know how it happened).
- This place is amazing! Everyone here are shiny and made of plastic!
- get run over by Lindsay Lohan.
- Wow, completely disappointed. Expected the outrageous prices, did not expect the horrible attitude
- Instead of paying $10 for bottled water at the bar, go to the street vendor on the corner 9th Ave and 16th Street for $1 Poland Springs.
- Martini glasses above the minibar complete the perfect Chelsea hotel room. Must visit the rooftop nightclub while you're here.
- Yikes / Avoid.
- Views from @PHDrooftop are the best in the city! Go up for sure ;)
- View real guest photos and video of Dream Downtown. Check out the rooms and suites before you check in.
- Shark takes over the Dream Downtowns outdoor pool area, bringing the citys studliest party boys in for Sunday fun. Guest DJs pump up the crowd with beachy disco.
- Relish in 350 thread count Egyptian bed linens, go for a swim in the glass-bottom pool or play alongside celebs on the PH-D rooftop. Dreams got you covered.
- Check out the rooftop "Beach" for some of the best summer afternoon people-watching!
- The new Dream Downtown is one of NYCs newest hotspotsits palatial bar proves ideal for a drink after a day of shows!
- this one available best hotel in US
- Gorgeous hotel with tons of interesting nooks and crannies. Get up to the rooftop bar if you can.
- Came with a group, had a few cocktails, people watched all night next to the giant beer can American flag. Not too shabby. Watch out for drunk stumbling morons looking for the bathroom though.