Drawn & Quarterly
- What an amazing store! All of D&Qs books and magazines, plus a selection of great novels, fascinating nonfiction, and tons of comic and graphics books.
- Come check out the unusual selection! They just did a redesign of the shop as well!
- Awesome selection of goodies!
- Very likely you'll find books that you've never heard of that you'll find you desperately need.
- Consistently well stocked and curated. I would read anything they recommended to me!
- Great book store for contemporary fiction, non-fiction and comics.
- Nice ambience! Books are sort of pricey...
- A tiny store but filled with an excellent range of books. Including an extensive selection of graphic novels.
- Books... Cards... feminism
- They have one of the best collection of books I ever came along. Graphic novels, art, great selection of cookbooks. Loved this store. Would have spend hundreds if I wouldnt be poor.
- Best place that exists in Montreal.
- Graphic novels galore! It's amazing.
- What can I say - maybe the best little bookstore in Canada with some amazing titles published by their own press. It's a gem.
- Great range of French and English books and BD
- Excellent bookstore to sniff around
- Plein de charme et belle slection de livres!
- Mon magasin prfr de Montral toutes catgories confondues! Superbe slection.
- Lovely selection of kids books in addition to fiction and graphic novels for adults.
- Neat selection of books here!
- Their books are beautiful and uncommon.