- Passout and listen to the breeze
- One of the top three parks in Oregon
- Great for a walk, or just contemplate. Beautiful views
- Beautiful riverside park in the heart of town. The place to get out of the river if youre doing the float from further upstream.
- Pretty, peaceful. Great place to take your kids
- Good place walk and people watch.
- Great walk along Mirror Pond, lots of ducks and birds! My favorite park in Bend OR
- Beautiful park....plenty of benches.
- Beautiful...many benches to stop and rest and gaze at the pond.
- Beautiful park. Lovely all year round.
- Great little park, but watch out for goose poops!
- Nice open space park. Head across to the other side of the water if you are looking for a fun playground for the kids. Short walk.
- Great place to take a morning walk! :-)
- Amazing and peaceful with a hint of manure in the air but totally worth it.
- Pretty place to take pictures. Be careful of duck poop and doggy poop.
- @Drake park is a great place to go for smiles today, just make a broad circle around the amphitheater/stage. There's a guy ranting over there.
- Ride your bike over the footbridge. Quack like a duck.
- Munch and Music - free community event with bands and food every Thursday in the summer