Draft Barn - Avenue X
- ))) )))) )))
- Great beer selection but unless you love deep fried chicken, skip on "buffalo" wings.
- We have the best beer in all the land
- A secret hideaway for beer lovers there are 114 beers on tap! The service and the food are good, but the real reason to come here is the beer.
- They have got an unbelievable selection of beer. Check out the summer location on the boardwalk at Brighton Beach. Apparently, they will be opening a new location in sheepshead bay
- Pretty cool spot! Has 3 different areas, including an outdoor patio. Everywhere you seat you can enjoy TV watching, plus they have a great selection of beers and ciders.
- Insanely wide selection of beer. Worth a visit.
- Its a nice beer garden with loads of international beers and ciders to choose from.
- Backyard is legit.
- Amazing beer selection. Can't go wrong here.
- Try the Sam Adams Utopias Beer!
- Good atmosphere. Prices a bit on the steep side. Gotta love the gratuity included in the bill.
- Want to know Draft Barn better? Check out Chillstrong for deals, upcoming events, reviews, info and more http://chillstrong.com/r&r/draftbarn1
- Ace menu choices, cool staff, good eats, and best in the summer because of the outside terrace.
- Awesome selection of beer! The food is great also.
- Awesome selection of beers and service and outside seating area
- For those who dislike the taste of beer go for lindemans lambic brew in raspberry, cherry, peach, etc. Or for a fruity tasting beer try the organic strawberry or raspberry ale by Samuel smith's.
- Every Wednesday there are $0.40 chicken wings and beer pong. Groups of 4 or more girls get 1 free round of selected beer. Come through to Kick Back Wednesdays!
- Hopus is a great new beer that isn't on the menu yet. Comes with a shot of pure hops. Drink that first, then chase with the beer.
- People who don't like beer will indeed enjoy the Kasteel Rouge (sweet and fruity, served in a wine-esque glass).Otherwise, ask the waiter for a recommendation. Be as specific as possible.