Double T Diner
5617 Spectrum Dr
Frederick, MD 21703
- Hands down the best diner I've had in state of Maryland. And I know diners ~ grew up in Queens New York :)
- The menu has almost 500 items on it, could use search bar.
- Best coffee around!
- The shrimp bisque is yummy!
- If you can think of a food it's on the menu! Menu is HUGE! And everything is great!!!
- The Hercules Omelette is an outstanding choice. Something about gyro meat, feta, and eggs just belong together. :)
- 15 percent military discount. Show your card at the register
- Chocolate shake is dope
- Lots of food for a great price
- Large variety of omelettes. Seafood anyone?
- Great breakfast spot. Even on Father's Day, super busy but no wait and fast, reliable, friendly service!
- Egg dishes for breakfast, can't be beat.
- Portions are huge but the food is what you pay for... Nothing more nothing less...
- Can't decide from the extensive menu? Get the broasted fried chicken. It's flavorful and juicy.
- This place is amazing, the food is delicious, the prices are cheap, and it is a very family friendly atmosphere
- I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT!!! Lousy service, if you know one of your waitresses gets sick or quits on the job, the first thing you should do is go to her tables
- The chili omelette was really yummy.
- Anyone who left a bad tip here is picky and probably shouldn't of experienced something this amazing.
- Service can be so hit or miss here. Some days you'll be served lunch in as little as 10 minutes- other times, it takes over 30. If you're on a limited time lunch break, know you may have to scarf it!
- Jo Jo is the gest waitress!