Double T Diner
- This place is ideal for a breakfast meeting.
- Most places with huge menus can't do EVERYTHING well, but you won't have this issue at Double T. Their menu is huge, but everything tastes great, there's a huge variety, and prices are reasonable.
- Try the Romanian steak and shrimp combo when it is on special.
- favorite place for large parties. Their menu is a book! Something for EVERYONE in the crowd!
- Live the Ruben
- Great menu, large portions
- Awesome food.
- Bring a greek and get a free soda
- At most diners there's an unspoken agreement that you'll order food, expecting it to be charming yet subpar. Thankfully, this isn't the case at the Double T, you'll most often be pleasantly surprised.
- Get the Chesapeake Benedict. I thought it would be little filler crab cakes boy was I wrong.....
- Try the Chicken Fried Steak breakfast.
- Love their breakfast food here
- Currently under renovation, so the dining room is a bit crowded. Try to aim for meals in off-peak hours for a better experience.
- The waitress didnt know the difference between New England and Manhattan Clam Chowder.
- Americana food with large portions.
- Daily specials are really good fir the price.
- Got the wings on a whim, have never tried them here before. They were the meatiest wings I have ever had! And they were very good!
- 1st time trying breakfast food at DOUBLE T DINNER. They even have sugar free syrup, and turkey bacon & turkey sausage was really good. We are going back a gain.
- Steak is delicious!!!