Dos Gorditos Mexican Bar
300 S Green Mount Rd
Belleville, IL 62221
- Overpriced, not customer service oriented, managers are not inclined to help you OR their servers. I have never had a good experience there and have been at least a dozen times.
- Great food! But if your order is to go, check your food before leaving. My orders have been wrong 8 out of 10.
- Get the Queso Fundito! It is an amazing appetizer!
- Circle what you want. Out of 3 visits, they've gotten my order wrong twice not including the fact that one visit they got it wrong twice!
- I have not had everything cause I'm stuck on the same. Entrees!
- Lunch and everything is YUMMMY
- I love Mexican food
- excellent experience !!
- Consistently a good place to go. I love the fajitas so much I haven't ventured to try anything else - always delicious (and huge), but can tell they're made fresh as they're always alittle different.
- GREAT taco salad!
- Fajita quesadilla is amazing!
- The food is pretty good but the service is really hit or miss- mostly miss. The girls at the register are nice, but the waiters are RUDE and put out that you are even there. Mariachi's is better!!
- Try the hot and spicy burrito
- Don't come in late: 8:30.
- Margaritas. Food and service were the best !
- I absolutely love the lunch time Chimi! I crave this restaurant.
- Arros con pollo can't be beat.
- Best cheese dip ever.
- Mui delicioso!
- Being your own cheese and/or guacamole. Theirs are horribly overpriced. Cheese doesn't come with fajitas, they charge $1 for it, and $4 for guac. Excuse me, $3.99, as the manager corrected me.