Donuts, Coffee Shop
497 Ritchie Hwy (Robinson Rd.)
Severna Park, MD 21146
- Apple fritters are great-- actually all the doughnuts are great. Bring cash, or an ATM card.
- Don't ask the lady behind the counter what is in the chop suey. She'll be really annoyed. But get it anyway because it's pretty good. (Must like raisins.)
- Cozy up to the countertop and indulge in an old-school nostalgia kick of fresh donuts and a cup o' coffee. Great spot for a Saturday morning breakfast run with the kids.
- Everything is good. The chop suey and apple fritter can't be beat. The donuts are reasonable. They good muffins. They have b=e at this same location over 20 years
- Been going here for over 20 years. Great place to meet up.
- Chop suey and apple fritters
- Donuts, milk
- Good donuts. You must pay with cash and they really enforce no outside food or drink. Love that they're open 24 hours for late night snacks.
- Try the seasonal flavors! They're awesome! (fyi: Pumpkin)
- YUM! Wonderful donuts and super friendly staff:) Place is nice and clean too.
- They don't take debit cards, I'll come back when I have cash...
- Best donuts around! Get a strawberry shortcake...amazing!
- Way way better than Dunkin Donuts
- Try a chop suey. The best donuts in the area!
- The shop itself is total Americana. No frills, no attitude, all business. If lattes and scones are your thing, stay away, they only serve real coffee and donuts here. Also, try a fudgie, they rule.
- I love their Boston Cream donuts.