Don Pedro's Taqueria
- Flavorless. Awful representation of anything Mexican. Waste of time and money.
- By far the worse Mexican place in the Burlington area. How do u fuck up nachos and a taco? Come on now. But the homemade chip r good
- #1 Taco, Taco, Refried, White Rice. Thank you!
- Just so you know, "grilled corn" must be Spanish for "deep fried corn" because I watched them put my corn on the cob in the deep fryer. Definitely NOT what I ordered.
- Now open M-f 11-11 and Friday and Sat til 2!
- It's good food. I wouldn't call it Mexican - gringo "Mexican" which is par for the course in these parts.
- Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate.
- Good but way to pricey.
- Good food, but they still don't have the service figured out. Worth trying, but never when you're in a hurry.
- Barf. Worst Mexican I've had
- Only place in Burlington area w appropriately priced mexican food. Def love it.
- Delicious food...some of the best Mexican in the Burlington area...but I would seriously reconsider pitting the food on the paper sheets in the red baskets. Paper gets soggy and ends up in my belly...
- Best mexican in the Burlington area. Try a burrito "wet" with red sauce.
- Tacos were dry and bland, don't like excessive use of plastic. I'll give them another try in a month or two to see if they get their act together.
- Don't ever forget anything there! I left my Ray bans and they said they would hold them for me and when I came to get them one of their employes stole them. I talked to the manager and he did nothing!
- The avocado salsa is sooo good! Fun atmosphere, delicious food, and a very friendly owner!
- Pricey. The cheese quesadillas are bland and boring. The tacos on the other hand are great! Still to pricey and the parking is just bad. Avg
- Al pastor. Eat it.
- Acceptable food. You should go to new world tortilla in south Burlington if you want a MUCH better burrito.
- Do not get on the wall of posers.