Bookstore, Toys & Games
299 Main St (at Shore Rd.)
Port Washington, NY 11050
- Great small book store. They always stock local school book lists including summer reading. Support small business owners and it's a great alternative to the large chain stores. Read a book!
- Excellent selection of gifts and books for all ages!
- Best coffee in the world!
- An independent bookshop that is wonderful for browsing
- 50+ years in Port Washington, now in a new location. Wide selection of books for almost any taste, especially great for kids. If they don't have what you want, they will order it for you.
- GREAT bookstore
- First came Borders and B&N megastores, now Kindle's and IPads, and the saddest casualty of these changes is the slow death of the independent bookstore. Dolphin is a gem, and deserves our support.
- Great selection of books (and gifts) and a must stop if you're on Main St. Support a local bookshop!
- Come Friday night for great music and coffees
- I can't recommend this book store enough. Idyllic in every way, with great selection of children's books, educational toys and cafe for reading.
- So much fun original stuff in here! Books, jewelry, tea, lotions, candles, cards, bird houses, puzzles, coffee, food, kids area, book signings, and soooo much more! Love this place, visit frequently!
- This is a really good place to have in the community. Has great books and gifts.
- We featured Dolphin Bookshop in our round-up of "Independent bookstores" on Long Island!
- Grab a cup of coffee, sit on the couch and read a book. Quite therapeutic!