Doak Campbell Stadium
Football, Stadium, Stadium
- Bobby Bowden is clearly a huge part of Seminole football, but Bobby Bowden Field was named after him through an act of state legislation. Thats a pretty official recognition.
- F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E! Florida State, Florida State, Florida State! WOO!
- Watch the Seminoles as they dominate the gridiron!
- Visit on a game day and go to an FSU Seminoles Football Game! Stand for the entire game and scream your lungs out (but only when the Noles are on D)! And wear garnet (NO OTHER COLORS), Dadgummit!
- Florida State University Football
- Home of the FSU Seminoles with capacity of 82,300. Part of the University Center and includes offices, classrooms, a Visitor's Center, souvenir store, sky/press boxes and The University Center Club.
- Game days are sacred in Tallahassee. Visiting Doak is an unforgettable experience!
- Admire the beauty, the splendor, the greatness. Snap your graduation photos here and while you are at it share them with us via #FSU12.
- Tailgates around campus starts early, even if its an 8pm game people will start tailgating at 10am. If you're a fan of the other team ppl will always be up for a friendly game of beer pong. Go Noles!
- CP7 FOR HEISMAN! <3
- Head Coach Jimbo Fisher is leading the Noles to rule Doak.
- Home to the world renowned FSU MARCHING CHIEFS! MCATDT!
- GO NOLES! F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E WHAT WHAT FLORIDA STATE FLORIDA STATE FLORIDA STATE WOOOO!!! :D
- Everyone needs to talgate on the intermural fields.
- Go to the "Unconquered Statue" on the south side (Renegade and Chief Osceola) and get your picture taken!
- Admire the beauty, the splendor, the greatness. Snap your graduation photos here and while you are at it share them with us via #FSU13.
- Try doing some stadiums for a great workout!
- One of the greatest college football stadiums
- It's always an adventure around here.
- Go see where Jesus is buried. Pretty sure is under Doak.