do your thing
- Egg nog late and the Mayan- pretty good could use a bit more spice
- Get the toast!
- Cool coffeeshop with some good sandwiches and baked goods
- The space is warm, cozy and simple. The coffee is amazing. Such a perfect little morning hide away!
- Jerusalem toast with an egg- delicious
- Best toast in the world- thick homemade sourdough bread with butter and salt
- Had a tumeric latte one day and ridiculously good avocado toast the next - yes - avocado toast.
- Really wish I had made it for breakfast. The savory porridge looked divine. Got a tumeric latte and had no complaints.
- Service is slow since it's typically just one person making the drinks food/working the cashier/making the toasts but it's a must do in Marfa. The seasonal menu items all sound amazing.
- The Horchata latte is delicious! & the kale quiche
- Get the quiche! Best quiche ever. Horchata iced latte is good but v sweet.
- Horchata latte = horchatte. Despite naming fail, it was delicious.
- come here on saturdays at 9:30ish to get great coffee and amazing breakfast porridges (sweet and savory). also have amazing scones and RIDICULOUS quiches (huge!)
- Nutella and sea salt toast. So simple, so good.
- Everything Toast
- It has one of the best latte.