Dirty Dan Harris' Restaurant
$ $ $
- Owned by a wonderful couple, Cathy & Steve. Food is varied and scrumptious, prices fair and staff superb.
- Awesome host and service throughout! Makes for a great spot for a special evening and priced affordable enough for just a regular night out. Steaks are cooked perfectly!
- This is one of the worst restaurants I have ever been to. Overcooked, horrible steaks. Veggies not good either. Horrible quality for the price!
- Order the peppercorn New York Strip. Its excellent.
- Gorgonzola cheese bread. Put it in your face. Feel better about life.
- 3/4pm blue cheeseburger is delicious. And cheap during happy hour!
- My experience with Dirty D's has only ever been most excellent--food, service, atmosphere. Wonderful.
- Friendliest of people, jazzy, and dreamy.
- Enjoy Happy Hour with a Prime Rib Sandwich with fixings and Boundary Bay IPA all for under $15.
- Steak and lobster was delicious!