- Vegan pizza specials are something magical.
- Come for the pizza, stay for the comedy!
- $4 slices of crispy, crazy creative slices. Draft beers and yum-looking salads. $5 CC minimum. This place is amazing.
- Not your run of the mill Chicago pizza...its pizza on steroids!
- The specialty pizza is better on location and by the slice. Bike delivery is dope but some of the magic is lost along the way.
- Staff was very friendly. Pizza was even better. Come hungry and get a dessert pizza.
- Free wifi and great condiment lineup!
- Pretty good pizza by the slice...and a nice beer menu to boot.
- Delicious vegan slices available everyday!
- First time here. Pizza was very good. The service was also amazing. Best I have seen in a while. Staff alone is a reason to go back
- Creative Pizza combos and a soundtrack that bumps explicit versions of 90's Hiphop? I'm in!!
- They need to pull it together because they will never stay in business with the current crappy service
- Don't forget to tip the musicians
- Vegan buffalo pizza was amazing
- They have a variety of unique slices of Za. Yes, they also have the basics, but try something new. Ask questions if you arent sure if it will be up your alley.
- Great pizza amazing selection
- Vegan pizza that you can actually enjoy without needing any "cheese"!
- Chicken & waffles pizza
- Umm the buffalo chicken is DELICIOUS. As a NYer highly recommend
- Like everyone else, I would recommend the specialty pizzas, but everything was good. Pro-Tip, seems to be an excellent nerd/geek hang-out -- gaming tournaments & available board games.