11841 Olive Blvd (at Craig Rd)
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
- Try the groceries. Mmmmmm
- Ask management to put the 20oz microbrews in the chiller. They have a ton of wine but should explore their beer world. At least they have Stone IPA
- Bathrooms are in a real convenient spot right inside the main doors. Great for those random #2's you can't hold!
- Great selection of seafood. Plenty of liquor and beer choices. Always friendly staff and clean restrooms.
- Gooey Butter Cookies = sugary deliciousness
- My fav dinner here is the LuLu's Chinese cafe. They give a ton of food, both protein and carbs. Food quality is good, never under cooked. Great service
- Good take home pasta meals
- Everything you need.
- It's a wonderful sunny day today. Perfect for KC Masterpiece Classic Chicken Sliders. Come by the KC Masterpiece BBQ Trailer and try some FREE samples and coupons.
- So happy to find a store with more lactose free options.
- Lu Lu's Chinese is most excellent.
- They lock their second door at 5 PM. How annoying!
- Visit the deli! They have tons of awesome food so I don't have to cook on hot days!
- They have the best baked chicken in the world of grocery store cooked food...
- Try Oak Creek Wines. They are $2.99 and just as good as most $8 - $15 bottles. I think they're from Dierbergs winery in California.