The Diamond Horseshoe
Liberty Square, Magic Kingdom (Walt Disney World)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- The BBQ is excellent! Loved the smoked mushrooms and onions too.
- Despite the beautiful interior, the food was very unpleasant. I would not recommend it!!
- This one took me by surprise! I really enjoyed the family style buffet food. Especially the way it was brought out fresh! I'm British, so a lot of the food is different to what I'm used to.
- Nice food. Good relation price/quality... a lot of food of you use the option "all you can eat"
- 6/14/16 Now family style. Included in Disney Dining plans. Noisy, but friendly. Salad, carved meats, brownies. Food is decent.
- Limited food selection. Open seasonally
- Come between 1030 and 1130 not as busy.
- The pot roast was delicious.
- Worst EVER , order screwed up, horrible service, Food greasy, cold and unappetizing.
- The barbecue turkey sandwich is VERY messy.
- The Hand Carved Pork Brisket Sandwich provided a filling lunch.
- During the summer they are serving carved Jan and turkey sandwiches, BBQ turkey sandwiches and ham or turkey salads.
- They have the best mashed potatoes in the park!
- Nothing was good about this dining experience. Lost reservation, totally uninterested server, TINY portions (saloon feast my ass!) and it was not all you can eat! Didnt even make it to dessert. Avoid